The Hamline Law admissions staff understands that choosing the best law school to fit your needs is a challenge; therefore, we offer personalized service to our prospective students and will provide you with resources to assist you during your law school decision-making process. It is our belief that a campus visit is the single best way to determine if Hamline University School of Law is for you.
When classes are in session, campus visits include the following options:
- Meet with a member of the admissions team;
- Tour the School of Law with a current student ambassador;
- Sit in on a first-year class.
If you would like to meet with a faculty member or a representative from any other campus office, we will attempt to coordinate that for you.
The Hamline Law Office of Admissions hosts multiple weekday and Saturday information sessions for prospective students throughout the academic year. The next information session is Saturday, June 15, 2013. Please RSVP below.
Each weekday information session includes an hour-long presentation on the admissions process and a 30-minute tour of the School of Law. The information sessions take place in the Moot Court Room in the School of Law. No weekday information sessions are scheduled at this time.
All Saturday information sessions include:
- A presentation on the application and admissions process;
- Information from Hamline Law career services and financial assistance professionals;
- A panel discussion with alumni and current students moderated by a faculty member;
- Optional tours of the School of Law.
RSVP online for an information session now!
Thank you for your interest in Hamline University School of Law. We look forward to your visit.