Current Students

Home > Current Students > Registrar


All forms are in Adobe PDF format.

Add/Drop Form - To be used only when Piperline registration is turned off. Please note, if you have a registration hold, this form cannot be processed.

Address Change - The best way to change your address is Piperline. If that doesn't work, use this.

Bar Exam Release - To authorize HUSL to release your student information in preparation for bar exams

Consortium Course Request -  For a Hamline Law student to take a class at one of the other three local law schools during fall or spring semester

Document Request - Use to request a letter of good standing, copies of items from your file, or other documents from the Office of Registrar

Exam Variance - To request a time change or other accommodation for exams

Incomplete Petition - To petition for an incomplete grade in a non-exam course

Independent Study Registration  

Internal Transfer Petition - To change from the Weekday to Weekend Option or vice versa

JD/Graduate Course Registration - To request permission to take a Graduate School course for Law School credit

Letter of Recommendation Request - To authorize faculty to write a letter of recommendation

Overload/Underload Status Request  

Pass Option Election Form

Scholarship Application  

Student Certification for Limited Practice - For Supreme Court Rules on student limit practice, click here.

Student Organization Event Approval Form  

Visiting Away Petition  

Visiting, Consortium and Auditor Application - To apply for visiting, auditing, consortium or other special status at HUSL

To request a transcript:
Log in to Piperline. If you don't remember your Piperline log in information, try the Forgot PIN button or contact the ITS help desk by phone at 651-523-2220 or by email.