Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA)
APALSA Email: APALSA@hamlinesba.com
APALSA Website: apalsa.hamlinesba.com
President: Andrew Vangh
Vice President: Pounnaphone Phomtalikhith
Secretary: Katie Sisaket
Treasurer: Mike McDonough
David Larson, email@example.com
The goal of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (APALSA) is to provide a forum for expressing concerns and to represent the interests of Asian Pacific law students as well as to serve the Asian Pacific American community outside of Hamline University School of Law.
The organization shall exist for the following purposes:
- To represent the interests of Asian Pacific law students at Hamline Law.
- To serve as an academic support mechanism for Asian Pacific students at Hamline Law.
- To promote increased representation of Asian Pacific Americans at Hamline Law as well as in the State Bar of Minnesota.
- To provide coordinated outreach services for the Asian Pacific American community in the Twin Cities area.
- To provide an opportunity for fellowship and social interaction among Asian Pacific law students at Hamline Law as well as with other law schools and practicing Asian American attorneys in the Twin Cities area.
- To develop and encourage cooperation with other fellow minority organizations at Hamline Law.